Monday, October 15, 2012

Films for Foodies

My first short film was called Potluck.  I figured I would make a film that combined my love of food and entertaining in a short film.   It didn't turn out exactly as I planned but it was a fun experience.



The NFB has a bunch of Films for Foodies online that you can watch here:

http://blog.nfb.ca/blog/2012/10/11/5-nfb-films-for-foodies/?ec=en20121010&utm_campaign=113004_NFB_Films_2012-10-10_&utm_medium=email&utm_source=NFB-All_Recipients

Some other Foodie films you can check out if you can find them are:

Hiro dreams of Sushi
Big Night
Chocolat
Babette's Feast
Julie and Julia
Supersize Me
Ratatouille
Sideways
Eat Pray Love
What's Cooking
No Reservations
The Mistress of Spices
Woman on Top
Mystic Pizza
Soul Food
El Bulli: Cooking in Progress
Food Inc.
Forks over Knives

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.