Monday, January 9, 2012

What's your Magic Drink of Choice?

Today started off like any other day but it then became increasingly frustrating beginning with my Ipod getting stuck and not being able to shut off and then dealing with legal matters that just made me want to give up the day so I went back to bed to shake off the aggravation of the day. I can do that because I wasn't working today. Once I got up I needed to have something to make me feel better.

Do you have a Magic Drink of Choice that will take your stress away?

Is it:

1. Beer
2. Wine
3. Spirits
4. Coffee
5. Tea
6. Power smoothie
7. Hot Chocolate

Which one would you choose? Which one satisfies your stress?

Guess which one I chose today?


Yup #7. Not what you thought I would choose is it?

It's not just a packet of hot chocolate it's real milk with some high quality sipping chocolate mixed in and heated with a cinnamon stick which is also good for you.

The beer/wine/alcohol thing don't do it for me but a nice hot cup of chocolate is like a Magic drink. Chocolate has endorphins that just go to that place in your brain that make you feel good.

While it didn't fix my issues it did make me feel a lot more satisfied.

So next time you feel like you want to skip the day make a pot of hot chocolate. You can even make it mexican style by adding some cayenne pepper for an extra kick.

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully I won't need the Hot Chocolate to get through it.

At least I can drink and Blog after having a cup.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.