Sunday, April 24, 2016

Novotel Vaughan celebrates 5 years at Trio Restaurant

Location:   Novotel Hotel Vaughan
Event:        Media cocktails at Trio Restaurant
Reason:     Trio Restaurant's 5th Anniversary
Date:         April 14,  2016
Hashtag:   #NovotelVaughan5
Website:    Novotel Trio Restaurant

I was invited by my fiend Mary (Maryshappybelly) to join her for Trio Restaurant at the Novotel in Vaughan's 5th Anniversary event.  They invited a few bloggers and others to sample some of the food available at the restaurant.

They want to remind everyone that you don't have to stay at the Hotel to enjoy the Restaurant and Lounge.  The Novotel has a really bright and open space that is perfect for lounging with friends over a drink and some appetizers.  My fellow bloggers and I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere very much.

We sampled the following foods:  
Addictive Coconut Shrimps,  Ooey gooey Oka Cheese Fondue,  Freshly Shucked Oysters with various sauces,  Pulled Pork and Pulled Duck Tacos, my fav was the flavourful duck taco.  There was also mini crab cakes and crostini's.
Then to top it all off there was a massive assortment of mini pastries and a fruit platter.

The staff were so hospitable as you would expect from a Worldwide Hotel chain.
The food was amazing and we really enjoyed ourselves that evening.  It felt like a private party with close friends even though we didn't know everyone there we all had the love of food and beautiful spaces in common.

I wish I still had my car because it's really close to where a couple of my friends live and it would be the kind of place that I would love to meet up with them to chill and catch up.

It's a hop skip away from the Vaughan Mills Mall so if you go there to shop and are hungry and exhausted afterward I would suggest instead of hitting a packed so so food spot in the mall, head over to Trio and unwind over some delicious food and drinks.  You will love it.


*Disclaimer:  I was provided food and drinks at this event but was not compensated for writing this post and all the opinions are my own.










No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.