Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mexican Fiesta preparations for Food Revolution Day

I have been madly preparing for my
Food Revolution Day
Mexican Fiesta Party for May 17th.

I did a little test batch of Pico de Gallo... ok so I got hungry and had a whole lot of stuff already waiting to go... Now I have to go buy some more so that I can show a bunch of people how to make some on friday.

    Just a little something to tempt you to make some Mexican Food.


I have also been busy making paper flowers to decorate the party.


I am have been madly trying to spread the word and gather my items for the party.

Picking up special food and tools: 


And picking up goodies from my sponsors:


Organizing all the details and letting everyone know:


If you want to reserve one of the last few spots go to this link to RSVP:


http://activities.foodrevolutionday.com/lindamatarasso/food_revolution_day_mexican_fiesta_1





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.