Friday, November 16, 2018

Whole Life Expo 2018



Nov 9-11 Metro Toronto Convention Centre

This week I spent a Sunday afternoon wandering around the Metro Toronto Convention Centre checking out all of the booths and talks at the Whole Life Expo.

I have been to this show in the past and it's a great place to check out new things in Healthy living and listing to expert speakers like Doctors, nutritionists, Chiropractors and more.



 I sat in on a few talks like the one above with Dr. Levine who talked about many different health care issues and had tips on how to deal with certain conditions.  Dr. Levine runs the practice Vita Health a clinic with Chiropractors, physiotherapists and other health care practitioners. 


Another talk I sat in on talked about the benefits of magnetic jewellery and other products and they had a draw and gave away free bracelets to the attendees.  I got the pretty bracelet above.  Nice bonus for listening to an informative talk.


I have been to many shows and have seen many health care products so I was looking for things I haven't seen before.  The 3 products above are things that are new and pretty amazing.

The box of Mocha is my new favourite thing.  It's Mocha coffee packets that you just add water and it takes like your favourite coffee shop fancy coffee.  It tastes really good but it doesn't have the bad effects of drinking the regular coffees and has healthy Reishi mushroom as one of the ingredients.  It's PH balancing and for me I can skip the dairy and other coffee effects.  A box of 15 was $35.  I have been drinking them at work.  Great way to skip the coffee lineups.

I also bought the Flora Apple Cider vinegar with Elderberry.  Apple Cider vinegar is already a great healthy product but they have added antioxidant elderberry to it and additional a boost of flavour.  Great for salad dressings.

With a spin of a wheel I won the Peanut butter cup chocolate with no actual nuts.  I haven't tried it yet but this would be great for kids in schools since it's peanut free.


The booths were filled with Samples, information and deals.  I got my posture and alignment measured at the Vita Health booth and they had a special of a $50 for a full consultation so I decided to book a visit to their clinic because I was already planning on going to a Chiropractor this week so I visited their Yonge and St. Clair location and walked into the very serene space above and had a consult with one of their very nice young Chiropractors.  I will go back next week for the results of the different scans that they were able to do.  Trying to work on my health before the New Year's resolutions this year.

For more information about the products listed and a full vendor and speaker list please visit the Whole Life Expo website at  http://www.wholelifeexpo.ca/

The festival is produced by Vitality magazine so you can find a lot of this information in their magazine as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.