You can use it as a guide to your Christmas shopping or something new to try or you can even use it if you want to get me a gift I will love. I hope that some of these things become your favourite things too.
Top 10 List of Starving Foodie Favourite Things:
- Kusmi Tea - Detox
- Numi Tea - Gunpowder Green
- Teavana - Oprah Chai
2. Coffee Shops
- Starbucks - Love Peppermint Mochas and Cool Lime Refreshers
- Aroma Espresso Bar - Ice Lemon Mint Aromas and great Hot Chocolate
- Squish Candy - Grapefruit and Blood Orange flavour and Strawberry Rhubarb
- Hong Kong Waffles - I love snapping off bubbles of waffles
- Portland Variety Chocolate Chip cookies. They are they best cookies I have ever had in Toronto
4. Housewares stores - I love looking for things at Homesense and stores like that where I can find interesting gadgets and tableware and things I can use to style my photos at home and for entertaining.
- Kitchen Stuff Plus
- The Bay
- Hawthorne Food and Drink - Because they use local vendors and train people that need help to get jobs in the industry while trying to produce as little waste as possible.
- Pearl Diver - Great seafood and awesome desserts too and they have a special private room for Chef special nights to help George Brown College chefs mentor with established chefs.
I love going to see movies so a Cineplex Gift Card or tickets for a TIFF film would be great.
I love documentaries so a pass to Hot Docs Film Festival even better.
I like the Gelato from Gelato in Yorkville and I like La Paloma but it's far for me now without wheels.
If I lived near the Cheese Boutique I would probably be there all the time. I love cheese. I like triple cream cheeses like this and smoked cheddar for mac and cheese and goat cheese for pastas and appetizers and Cheddar cheese for so many things.
I love the classic Tuna Poke - Favourite places include:
- Big Tuna Poke on Bloor Street.
- Cali Love on King St. West.
- North Poke on Baldwin
The Drake Devonshire Inn - For it's amazing view and relaxing vibes and it's eclectic decor.
** This is not a sponsored post. All of the choices are my own.