Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Casting Call for Great Bakers in Canada

Are you a serious Bakeaholic?  



Do you dream about baked goods and spend all of your free time in the kitchen whipping up mouth watering treats to share with friends and family?

Are you obsessed with the Baking Competitions on TV?
Are you looking for a big break in your life and a challenge?

Well the good news is there is an opportunity for you in Canada.
The Great Canadian Baking Show which originated in the UK is now casting for Season 2 and you can apply now by clicking the link below.

Click Here to apply:  Great Canadian Baking Show Casting  

I wish I had the talent the time and the energy to apply but I hope that you do and if you do and you get on the show please let me know so that I can watch and cheer you on.

Good Luck and even if you don't apply I would recommend watching the show because it's a lot of fun and you learn a lot about different baking techniques that you can use in your kitchen to impress your friends and family.

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.