Saturday, March 7, 2015

TEDxManhattan Viewing Party today!


TODAY I am hosting at TEDXManhattan 2015 Viewing Party for some of my Food Revolution Day team members and people that have attended or assisted my Food Revolution Day Events in the past.

TEDxManhattan's Theme is Changing the Way we EAT.   The speakers are from all areas surrounding the issues of the future of food.

They are going to be live streaming the talks from 10:30am to 6pm and to make it really easy to participate you can watch it right here:



I will be taking photos of the event and tweeting as the day goes on so check my Twitter feed @Integrityfilms or follow my Instagram Feed @lindamatarasso

You can also follow the TEDXManhattan Twitter feed @TEDXManhattan.

I will post pics from my viewing party later but in the meantime get yourself ready with some healthy treats and get comfy for some amazing talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Spam links in this comments section they will be deleted.